The basics of Personal Development is changing your habits. Everything we do is the result of a habit that was taught to us. Unfortunately not all of them were good. That is what we are trying to change.
If you can change just one small thing per day, you will improve your life.
Personal Development Habits:
- Read one book per week. This keeps your brain active and healthy.
- Solve Puzzles. This is exercise for your brain.
- Think Positively. You are what you think.
- Make fast decisions. Instead of dwelling on something for an hour or two. Make fast decisions.
- Wait before buying. Wait at least 48 hours before buying anything. This is a tremendous money saver.
- Meditate 30 minutes everyday. A great way to gain clearness and peace is to meditate 30 minutes daily. This isn’t alot of time but enough to get you started.